Monday, October 5, 2015
Goals For This Week
Happy Monday everyone! It's time to set some goals for the week to make this week both a productive and fun week.
1) Attend two therapy appointments with Eva.
2) Take the children to the local aquarium and spend as much time outside as possible.
3) Buy non-toxic pastels for the children and enjoy an art project together.
4) Celebrate Eva's birthday!
4) Enjoy a date night with my husband out or at home.
5) Make a second gift for Eva's birthday.
6) Purchase a new deep freeze. I'm debating between a chest and an upright and would love to hear your thoughts.
7) Sew a baby gift using supplies I have on hand.
8) Spend time writing in my journal twice this week.
Ministry, Hospitality, & Friendships:
9) Prepare and enjoy a visit from my friend Susie who serves as a missionary to Papua New Guinea. She will be sharing with our church on Wednesday night.
10) Select piano music for an upcoming wedding I will be playing this month.
11) Write two blog posts.
12) Spend 4 hours working and read 50 pages of Quickbooks For Dummies.
What goals do you have for this week?