|Eli insisted I take a picture of this rock last week. I'm hoping to spend lots of time enjoying the little things this week.|
1. Let Elijah choose one activity to do with me each afternoon.
2. Attend Flower Buds with Elijah.
3. Graduate from Financial Peace University.
4. Turn Eli's torn pants into shorts.
5. Begin making plans for Easter.
6. Plant lettuce seeds in the landscaping.
7. Try to go to bed by 11 pm each evening.
8. Finish reading Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full: Gospel Meditations for Busy Moms
9. Spend time outside everyday enjoying the small things.
10. Make a meal for a family in our church.
What goals do you have for this week?