|Even Spiderman needs to wear a pull-up some nights!|
Last Week's Goals:
3. Read 3 chapters of Summer of the Calves to Elijah.
4. Deliver all tax paperwork to our CPA. -I'm going to just stay up really late one night this week to make this happen.
7. Finish sewing curtains for a friend of a friend.
This Week's Goals:
1. Enjoy an at home date night with the hubby.
2. Enjoy a weekend get away with extended family.
3. Spend extra one on one time with Evangeline while Elijah is in Arkansas.
4. Deliver all tax paperwork to my favorite CPA (my Dad).
5. Sew a birthday present for my sister-in-law's birthday.
6. Sew a birthday present for my mother-in-law.
7. Hang out with a friend one afternoon.
8. Continue eating healthy and primarily following Trim Healthy Mama. (I will be giving myself a little leeway when we go on our trip.)
9. Make a meal for a family in our church who recently lost their father.
10. Prepare my Sunday School lesson on the Passover.