Monday, March 3, 2014

10 Goals For This Week

Even Spiderman needs to wear a pull-up some nights! 
We are enjoying lots of snow while Elijah is on his first overnight trip to Arkansas to stay with Nina and Poppy Steve.  We are missing him like crazy and I can't wait for him to come home. 

Last Week's Goals:
Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals
1.  Go on a date with the hubby to the University of Kentucky/University of Arkansas game.  WohooThis was so much fun!!!  
2.  Take a nap or rest 3 afternoons this week for at least an hour. 
3.  Read 3 chapters of Summer of the Calves to Elijah.

Homemaking Goals
4.  Deliver all tax paperwork to our CPA. -I'm going to just stay up really late one night this week to make this happen. 
5.  Order garden seeds from Berlin Seeds.
6.  Spend an afternoon cleaning and de-cluttering in the basement. It feels so good to check this one off my list! 

Personal Goals
7.  Finish sewing curtains for a friend of a friend.
8.  Finish reading Found in Him by Elyse Fitzpatrick.  This book is wonderful!

Ministry Goals
9.  Attend a visitation this week.  Organize and help prepare a meal for after the funeral.
10.  Prepare and teach my Sunday School lesson.  We are using The Gospel Project and I love it!

This Week's Goals: 
Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals
1.  Enjoy an at home date night with the hubby. 
2.  Enjoy a weekend get away with extended family. 
3.  Spend extra one on one time with Evangeline while Elijah is in Arkansas.

Homemaking Goals
4.  Deliver all tax paperwork to my favorite CPA (my Dad). 
5.  Sew a birthday present for my sister-in-law's birthday.
6.  Sew a birthday present for my mother-in-law.
Personal Goals
7.  Hang out with a friend one afternoon.  
8.  Continue eating healthy and primarily following Trim Healthy Mama.  (I will be giving myself a little leeway when we go on our trip.)  
Ministry Goals
9.  Make a meal for a family in our church who recently lost their father. 
10.  Prepare my Sunday School lesson on the Passover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment