Monday, July 21, 2014

My 10 Goals For This Week

I love sunflowers so much that I have them growing outside both of our porch steps.
Don't they make you just want to smile?

Summer is passing by way so fast!  Besides having lots of fun here are a few of the goals that I hope to accomplish this week:

Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals:
1.  Spend extra time with Elijah one afternoon this week doing something he really enjoys.
2.  Head to the drive in for a movie with the happy hubby.
3.  Plan a Family Fun day for this week or next.

Homemaking Goals:
4.  Sew a dress for my cousin Anna.  Sadly this has been on my to-do list since Easter!
5.  Garden: Pick at least one row of green beans.  Pick squash every two days.

Personal Goals:
6.  Write in my journal about goals, plans, and dreams for the fall-especially as this applies my family. 7.  Finish Chapter 2 (Job) of my new Bible Study Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament The Wisdom of God .  My sweet husband was kind enough to pick this up for me when he attended a conference.
8.  Finish reading Answering Your Kids' Toughest Questions: Helping Them Understand Loss, Sin, Tragedies, and Other Hard Topics.

Business Goals:
9.  Have business cards printed for my tutoring business.

Ministry Goals:
10.  Study and prepare to teach Sunday School next week.  I am currently teaching through the 10 Commandments.

What goals do you have for this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment