|I love sunflowers so much that I have them growing outside both of our porch steps. |
Don't they make you just want to smile?
Summer is passing by way so fast! Besides having lots of fun here are a few of the goals that I hope to accomplish this week:
1. Spend extra time with Elijah one afternoon this week doing something he really enjoys.
2. Head to the drive in for a movie with the happy hubby.
3. Plan a Family Fun day for this week or next.
4. Sew a dress for my cousin Anna. Sadly this has been on my to-do list since Easter!
5. Garden: Pick at least one row of green beans. Pick squash every two days.
6. Write in my journal about goals, plans, and dreams for the fall-especially as this applies my family. 7. Finish Chapter 2 (Job) of my new Bible Study Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament The Wisdom of God . My sweet husband was kind enough to pick this up for me when he attended a conference.
8. Finish reading Answering Your Kids' Toughest Questions: Helping Them Understand Loss, Sin, Tragedies, and Other Hard Topics.
9. Have business cards printed for my tutoring business.
10. Study and prepare to teach Sunday School next week. I am currently teaching through the 10 Commandments.
What goals do you have for this week?