Monday, February 1, 2016

This Week's Goals


We enjoyed a wonderful date walking along the grounds at "Ashland" the estate of Henry Clay.  Unfortunately it was already closed for tours but the grounds were simply stunning.  
The happy hubby and I just returned from a wonderful trip to Lexington, KY.  We also attended a wonderful conference as part of our get away.  It was wonderful!  I feel so refreshed and ready to tackle my week!  I hope that your Monday is off to a great start!  Here are a few of my goals for this week:

Mothering, Marriage, & Family:
1.  Attend two therapy appointments with Evangeline.  I also want to spend some time evaluating what is working best in regards to Eva's therapy.
2.  Enjoy a wonderful field trip to help make Bibles.
3.  Take the entire family to the gym for a night of exercise and fun!

Homemaking:
4.  Complete some sewing alterations for my aunt.
5.  Finish crocheting a baby hat for a friend's little girl.

Personal:
6.  Finish reading Educating The Whole Hearted Child (or at least read 100 pages).
7.  Exercise three times.
8.  Continue studying through the Gospel of Mark.

Ministry & Friendships:
9.  Finish organizing songs in my binder of funeral arrangements.
10.  Attend a baby shower for one of my childhood friends.
11.  Have a blast at a dinner party that some of our friend's are hosting this weekend.

I'm also on the lookout for some book recommendations?  Do you have any suggestions?  

No comments:

Post a Comment