|We enjoyed a wonderful date walking along the grounds at "Ashland" the estate of Henry Clay. Unfortunately it was already closed for tours but the grounds were simply stunning.|
Mothering, Marriage, & Family:
1. Attend two therapy appointments with Evangeline. I also want to spend some time evaluating what is working best in regards to Eva's therapy.
2. Enjoy a wonderful field trip to help make Bibles.
3. Take the entire family to the gym for a night of exercise and fun!
4. Complete some sewing alterations for my aunt.
5. Finish crocheting a baby hat for a friend's little girl.
6. Finish reading Educating The Whole Hearted Child (or at least read 100 pages).
7. Exercise three times.
8. Continue studying through the Gospel of Mark.
Ministry & Friendships:
9. Finish organizing songs in my binder of funeral arrangements.
10. Attend a baby shower for one of my childhood friends.
11. Have a blast at a dinner party that some of our friend's are hosting this weekend.
I'm also on the lookout for some book recommendations? Do you have any suggestions?