|The Valentine's Day canvas I made last week.|
- We decorated our home for Valentine's Day. We hung up a hand-stitched banner, wreath, love banner, and wreath Eli made. In our family we love Valentine's Day. What a wonderful time to reflect not just on the love that we have for one another but on the great love that Jesus has for us. I also made a Valentine's Day Decoration using the Word Collage cartridge.
- I taught a class on preparing for the ACT at our local library.
- I made homemade kefir and yogurt.
- We enjoyed watching the Olympics at home.
- I went on a fun mini road trip with Baby Girl this past weekend. I made the above canvas using my Cricut and the Cricut Word Collage Cartridge . I used a "Kiss Cut" for the first time and it worked great! I also used transfer paper for the first time with great success. The above canvas is 11 x 14 and was kindly given to me by my mother-in-law. I used Cricut Craft Room and cut the collage at 10x13. I also made a baby shower card which is not shown using stamps I have had for years. I'm hoping to work on re-decorating Eli's room in the next few months and may try to make one for Elijah.
- I tried to be conscious about the amount of food we are wasting each week. I might even start posting what we throw away each week as accountability. This week we threw away a small amount of leftover soup, a pear, and some old celery.
- I finished sewing a Sleep Sack for Evangeline using McCall's Pattern M4236 . I used fleece and a zipper that had been purchased on sale.
- I received a free book in the mail to review.
I used a gift card from Babies R Us to purchase a Fisher-Price Rainforest Gym. Evangeline absolutely loves this! If I had known how much she would enjoy it I would have purchased one way before now.
What frugal things did you do last week?