|The simple valence I sewed for Eva's room. She has such a nice view from her bedroom!|
Last Week's Goals: Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals
Take Elijah to swim lessons. He absolutely loves going to swim lessons and I really enjoy watching him.We went and it was very memorable.
- Write a love letter to Brandon.-oops totally forgot about this one!
Help my mother clean/organize one afternoon this week.I am so glad I was able to help out this week.
Sew a simple valence curtain for Evangeline's nursery. I have had the fabric for 6 months now so I really want to check this one off my list soon!Hooray! I was able to sew and hang up a simple valence this week.
- Finish compiling all of our receipts and paperwork to file our taxes. Then drop off everything to my favorite CPA. This will happen this week!
- Clean out my dresser and closet. Give lots of things away that I am no longer using or save them to re purpose into something else. -Hopefully this will happen this week! I did pass along a few things but I have yet to go through each drawer.
- Eat healthy and exercise 3 times this week.- I ate pretty healthy this week and went for 2 nice long walks.
Attend a class on growing a market garden.-This was great! Read 5 chapters of Found in Him by Elyse Fitzpatrick who is one of my favorite authors. I have read two chapters so far and it is great! There are reflection questions at the end of each chapter so I am trying to read just one chapter every morning.This book is SO good!
Prepare my Sunday School lessonand learn a new offertory song to play next week. I am thinking about learning "Forever". Life ended up getting crazy this past week so I played an old favorite.
|I hope our week is filled with fun moments like this to treasure!|
This Week's Goals:
1. Go on a date with the hubby to the University of Kentucky/University of Arkansas game. Wohoo!
2. Take a nap or rest 3 afternoons this week for at least an hour.
3. Read 3 chapters of Summer of the Calves to Elijah.
4. Deliver all tax paperwork to our CPA.
5. Order garden seeds from Berlin Seeds.
6. Spend an afternoon cleaning and de-cluttering in the basement.
7. Finish sewing curtains for a friend of a friend.
8. Finish reading Found in Him: The Joy of the Incarnation and Our Union with Christ by Elyse Fitzpatrick. This book is wonderful!
9. Attend a visitation this week. Organize and help prepare a meal for after the funeral.
10. Prepare and teach my Sunday School lesson. We are using The Gospel Project and I love it!
What are your goals for this upcoming week?