Monday, February 17, 2014

10 Goals For This Week

The pile of tax information and receipts that needs to be organized this week.
Here are my top 10 goals for this week: 

Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals

  1. Take Elijah to swim lessons.  He absolutely loves going to swim lessons and I really enjoy watching him.  
  2. Write a love letter to Brandon.
  3. Help my mother clean/organize one afternoon this week.
Homemaking Goals
  1. Sew a simple valence curtain for Evangeline's nursery.  I have had the fabric for 6 months now so I really want to check this one off my list soon! 
  2. Finish compiling all of our receipts and paperwork to file our taxes.  Then drop off everything to my favorite CPA.  
  3. Clean out my dresser and closet.  Give lots of things away that I am no longer using or save them to re purpose into something else. 
Personal Goals
  1. Eat healthy and exercise 3 times this week.
  2. Attend a class on growing a market garden. 
  3. Read 5 chapters of Found in Him by Elyse Fitzpatrick who is one of my favorite authors.  I have read two chapters so far and it is great!  There are reflection questions at the end of each chapter so I am trying to read just one chapter every morning.    
Ministry Goals
  1. Prepare my Sunday School lesson and learn a new offertory song to play next week.  I am thinking about learning "Forever".  
What goals do you have in mind this week? 



2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Elyse Fitzpatrick right now too! "Comforts from Romans"-- it is SO good! she is one of my very favorite authors--I love how she emphasizes the gospel and God's grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how much work Sunday school lessons can be. I feel like I get so much more out of the preparation than my girls get at Sunday School. Maybe that is why God is having me teach. :)

    Good luck with your goals this week.

    ReplyDelete