|The pile of tax information and receipts that needs to be organized this week.|
- Take Elijah to swim lessons. He absolutely loves going to swim lessons and I really enjoy watching him.
- Write a love letter to Brandon.
- Help my mother clean/organize one afternoon this week.
- Sew a simple valence curtain for Evangeline's nursery. I have had the fabric for 6 months now so I really want to check this one off my list soon!
- Finish compiling all of our receipts and paperwork to file our taxes. Then drop off everything to my favorite CPA.
- Clean out my dresser and closet. Give lots of things away that I am no longer using or save them to re purpose into something else.
- Eat healthy and exercise 3 times this week.
- Attend a class on growing a market garden.
- Read 5 chapters of Found in Him by Elyse Fitzpatrick who is one of my favorite authors. I have read two chapters so far and it is great! There are reflection questions at the end of each chapter so I am trying to read just one chapter every morning.
- Prepare my Sunday School lesson and learn a new offertory song to play next week. I am thinking about learning "Forever".
What goals do you have in mind this week?