|I had a great time spending two days attending the VBS Preview conference in Nashville |
with this goofy guy last week! It's always such a treat to accompany him to a conference.
This Week's Goals
Marriage, Mothering, & Family
1. Attend home school group at the local library. This month the local children's museum is coming to talk about different cultures. We've been learning a bunch about cultures this year through our Five in a Row books and by praying for different missionaries all over the world.
2. Enjoy an at-home date night with the happy hubby and work on plans for our next "real" date night. We've decided to set a goal of twice a month "real" date nights for 2017 complete with babysitter. I'm super excited that we have been on 3 dates so far this year!
3. Take Eli to Dave & Busters to celebrate the 100th Day of School. It actually happened last week but we're pretending it's on Friday so Brandon can tag along!
4. Spend three hours working on home projects. This week includes having our gas fireplace serviced and meeting with someone about finishing our basement. I did spend a good amount of time last week watching youtube videos and reading books on basement remodeling. (In case you are wondering we would love to finish part of our basement so that we have a guest room.) I also might add some curtains to the bathroom or above the sink in the kitchen.
5. Begin a new crochet project. I think I"m starting to feel more settled into our home since I decided to add some crafting back into my week.
6. Spend an hour organizing financial paperwork.
7. Exercise three times.
8. Finish reading Enjoy by Trillia Newbell and What's up with the Fig Leaves? by Heather Thieneman.
Ministry & Friendships
9. Attend iMom at church this week.
10. Meet up with friends for a playdate this week.
What goals do you have for this week?