Thursday, January 12, 2017
This Week's Goals
Hello friends! I hope that your week is going well. We enjoyed such a fun time last week with all of the snow that I couldn't help but share a fun photo with you. Sledding ended up being a bit of a disappointment but we had a great time exploring our backyard in the snow! Can you tell Eli loves throwing snowballs? We recently moved "to town" but we have the neatest backyard. Most of our backyard is actually woods so we have our own mini forest and even a creek. What a blessing!
This is our second week back from Christmas break and I'm ready to ease my way back into some serious goals. Here's what my week looks like:
Marriage, Mothering, & Family:
1) The children and I are headed out of town on Saturday for an out of town birthday party! It's an indoor pool party and the kids are just beside themselves with excitement.
2) I'm planning on spending some time alone with Eli this week and plan to take him to "Art Club" at the library.
3) Enjoy an at home date night with the happy hubby on Friday night. (We had a fantastic time last weekend attending the UK vs Arkansas basketball game in Lexington.)
4) Help Eli make a birthday present for the party we will be attending. I had planned on making the gift but he actually insisted that he was going to make it!
5) Spend 5 hours unpacking and working on different house projects. This week I'm hoping to tackle the coat closet and possibly hang up some curtains.
6) Finish my Bible Study on 1 Peter. I've been working through Jenn Wilkin's study for months and it is wonderful!
7) Take a class on digital photography.
8) Read 5 chapters of Good News for Weary Women: Escaping the Bondage of To-Do Lists, Steps, and Bad Advice by Elyse Fitzpatrick. She's one of my favorite authors and this book has been fabulous so far.
Ministry & Friendships
9) Visit my grandmother.
10) Organize (and finish unpacking) everything for my piano studio. I start teaching again next week!
What goals do you have for this week?