|My brother at his high school graduation on Saturday with my son Elijah |
who decided to "dress like Uncle Caleb" for the occasion.
Marriage, Mothering, & Family
1. Do something sweet for my husband.
2. Take the entire family (kiddos included) kayaking at the lake. (If you follow me on Instagram you might have already seen a fun picture of us kayaking last night.)
3. Enjoy a wonderful day at our CLASS picnic.
4. Make a summer bucket list as a family! This is a tradition in our family and really helps to add focus to our summer.
5. Plant flowers, pineapple mint, and hopefully plant my raised bed. I would also love to get my big garden planted this week if it works out. (This is dependent upon getting my garden tilled by a neighbor since I don't own a tractor.)
6. Read and journal through five chapters of Sally Clarkson's Own Your Life. I'm on chapter 9 and it's still just as wonderful as I raved a few weeks ago. Taking the time to journal through each of the questions at the end of the chapter is making such a difference!
Ministry & Friendships
7. Spend one hour working on Vacation Bible School!
8. Enjoy a play date with a dear friend of mine this week.
9. Spend thirty minutes daily practicing arrangements that I will be playing in church.
10. Spend an afternoon helping my grandmother.
What goals do you have for this week?