Happy Tuesday! I'm back from an absolutely fantastic week at the beach last week! What an incredible blessing to be able to join my family on vacation. I'm just sad the happy hubby had to work. This week is sure to be one of my busiest for weeks to come! Anyone else feel like the month of May is busier than the month of December? Here's what my upcoming week looks like!
Marriage, Mothering, & Family
1.) Read at least five chapters of 10 Boys Who Made History or Attack At the Arena. I did read aloud to the children while we were on vacation but I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of some serious read-aloud time.
2.) Enjoy an at-home date with the happy hubby where we plan for an upcoming overnight get away! Eek I just can't wait!
3) Work on decorations for my brother's upcoming graduation party. I'm working on a display board of pictures among other things. I think it's time to break out the Cricut!
4) Enjoy a family fun adventure sometime this weekend. We shall see what the happy hubby has planned!
5) Finish the remaining sewing for a baby shower gift that I am making.
6) Complete a huge grocery haul after being gone for a week and just squeaking by the week before. Secretly I am kind of dreading this one but trying to remind myself that there are millions of other mothers all around the world who would be thrilled to trade places with me.
7) Read three chapters of Own Your Life: Living with deep intention, bold faith, and generous love by Sally Clarkson. I started reading this book on my trip to Florida and I just had to stop. After reading the first three chapters I knew that this book was a goldmine. So good in fact that I knew I had to journal my way through the questions at the end of each chapter. (Even if a book includes questions at the end I rarely take the time to write down all of the answers.) This evening I finished journaling through chapter one and God is already using this book to show me more about myself and the life that he has for me.
Ministry & Friendships
9) Catch up with my missionary friend who lives in Mexico.
10) Work on designing a flyer to advertise for summer piano lessons. If you are a local friend please share the word!
What goals do you have for this week?