|We enjoyed a lovely Resurrection Picnic beside a lake last week.|
Marriage, Mothering, & Family
1. Enjoy a fun weekend with extended family who will be visiting. A great reward after lots of hard work cleaning this week.
2. Eva has one therapy appointment this week.
3. Spend an afternoon dyeing eggs with the children. (This year we were busy mourning the loss of a dear friend from church and we just never got around to it. It isn't a necessity that we dye Easter eggs. We have family coming in from out of town this weekend and plan on enjoying the activity together.
5. This week I'm finishing up a two week spring cleaning and de-cluttering! Woohoo! I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait till this is finished. I have been going through toys, clothing, closets, etc. I guess you could almost call it Marie Kondo Round #2 although I probably won't take the time to go through my craft supplies this time.
6. Begin a new sewing project for Evangeline. I will probably be sewing her a skirt or a t-shirt dress. I would like to take a t-shirt and turn it into a dress (by adding a skirt to the bottom) sometime in the next month. Has anyone ever done this?
7. I'm taking a cake decorating class that begins this week! Yipee! This is something I have wanted to do for years and I'm so excited. I'm sure that it will prove to be a blessing to my family and hopefully others for years to come.
8. Finish reading The God Empowered Wife: How Strong Women Can Help Their Husbands Become Godly Leaders by K.B. Haught. This has been on my to-read list for at least four years.
Ministry & Friendships
9. Hopefully catch up with a dear friend that I have been playing phone tag with for what seems like forever.
10. Spend an afternoon helping my grandmother.
What goals do you have for this week?