Monday, November 16, 2015
This Week's Goals
Happy Monday! How was your weekend? We had a nice time despite Eva being under the weather one day. Yesterday afternoon we enjoyed a lovely walk as a family.
1) This week I will be focusing a lot of attention on Eva's therapy and care. We will be attending three therapy sessions this week and at least one appointment with one of her physicians. Next week we are taking the entire week off from therapy in honor of Thanksgiving!
2) Have an at-home date with the happy hubby.
3) Enjoy an outing as a family. I'd love to go hiking again but we will probably head indoors since the weather is turning cold.
4) Sew two Christmas gifts this week. I have lots of ideas up my sleeve. Now if I could only find more time in my day!
5) Spend an hour clearing out clutter and organizing our third bedroom.
6) Have labs drawn early one morning.
7) Attend my yearly checkup with my doctor. (Did you know that almost every health insurance company pays the entire cost of a well checkup with your doctor? There are also a number of routine labs which are covered completely free! If you do schedule a "well checkup" with your doctor be sure to ask that it is coded correctly.)
Ministry & Friendships:
8) Write four thank you notes this week to friends who have really blessed my heart in the past two weeks.
9) Prepare a nice collection of songs for worship on Sunday. I will be playing a lively arrangement of Come Ye Thankful People come as the offertory.
10) Spend an afternoon helping my grandmother.
What are your goals for this week?