|Eva is in love with her new cousin Paisley!|
Happy Monday friends! It's time to set some realistic goals for the week. Sharing my goals gives me such incredible accountability that I always accomplish more in my week. We just returned home Friday morning after spending three wonderful nights in Washington D.C. Many of my goals this week will involve getting our home back in order and attending a variety of appointments for Evangeline.
This Week's Goals:
- Attend two therapy appointments and a GI Dr. Appt with Eva this week.
- Eva & Eli start Co-Op this week! I need to finish my Before Five in A Row syllabus and develop a plan for Co-Op days. We have Co-op days on Wednesdays which is already our busiest day of the week since we attend church in the evenings and help coordinate the dinner. I’m hoping to develop a smooth plan for Co-Op days this week. I also need to change our weekly schedule to allow more days spent completely at home.
- Attend a Counseling Conference with my husband. We both really enjoy conferences and I am really excited about spending some serious time together learning more about how the Gospel speaks into every aspect of our lives. We have attended a number of conferences at this same church and each one has been phenomenal! One of my favorite parts is the fact that the church is local to us so we get to sleep at home.
- Sew a gift for my niece's birthday. The kids and I had so much fun picking out fabric last week! It had been forever since I had been inside a fabric store.
- Start sewing a gift for a friend of Eli's.
- Read 4 chapters from Counsel From The Cross.
- Exercise 3 times.
- Attend a Ladies' Night Out Fellowship with the women from our church.
- Meet Beverly Lewis at our local library.
- Invite a friend over for a play date.
- Write two blog posts this week including a post about Evangeline's recent neurosurgery apt.
- Spend an afternoon helping my Grandmother.
- Work from home four hours this week.
- Here’s to another fun, busy week in the Emerson household. What type of goals do you have for this week?