Monday, June 13, 2016
This Week's Goals
Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a great start. Last week was an absolute blast filled with two out of town trips (camping and a trip to see friends) so this week I'm focusing on things at home. I don't know about you but I have so many projects around the home that I save for the summer months when I have just a little bit more time. Hopefully I can begin working on a few of those projects while squeezing in as much fun as possible. I'm also planning a day that we just spend playing outside and diving into a ridiculously large stack of library books.
Marriage, Mothering, & Family
1. Work on plans for Father's Day.
2. Eva has two therapy appointments this week.
3. Enjoy a playdate at the zoo with friends.
4. Spend a day at home catching up with my children. (I actually went out of town overnight to surprise a friend at her 30th birthday party on Saturday. While I had a great time I really missed my sweet kids.) I'm planning on spending lots of time outside playing and then enjoying some extended reading time in the afternoon.
5. Plant another row in my garden and weed five rows. Continuing harvesting lettuce for our table.
6. Catch up on laundry and cleaning. Time permitting I hope to begin working on re-organizing part of the basement.
7. Write two blog posts this week.
8. Begin reading a new book. (I'd love book recommendations for the summer months.)
Ministry & Friendships
9. Enjoy having friends over for dinner one evening.
10. Spend three hours working on Vacation Bible School preparations.
How did you do on your goals for last week? What goals do you have for this week?