|One of my top goals for this week involves spending lots of times outdoors playing with my sweet children.|
Happy Monday Everyone! Now that the fall semester is in full swing it is the perfect opportunity to get back to goal setting each week. Here are a few of the things I hope to accomplish this week!
- Enjoy an at home date night with my husband.
- Attend three therapy appointments with my daughter this week. (I will hopefully be writing a post this week about my daughter's recent health concerns.)
- Begin reading the book Mary On Horseback: Three Mountain Stories with the children.
- Spend as much time outside as possible! It has been absolutely gorgeous today and I know that in another few weeks we won't feel like splashing in a pool or running wildly through the sprinkler.
- Make or buy a birthday gift for my brother who turns 20 this week! I would love to sew a gift for him so if you have any ideas please let me know.
- Begin sewing a gift for my four year old niece.
- Exercise three times this week.
- Finish reading one book.
- Aside from my usual weekly responsibilities, this week I need to finish preparing my syllabus for the ACT Prep class that I will be teaching at our Homeschool Coop.
Ministry, Hospitality, & Friendships:
- Learn a brand new piano arrangement for Sunday. I have been working on an arrangement of Jesus Loves Me that my husand's grandmother played thirty years ago.
- Enjoy a nice long chat with a friend. Our crazy schedule isn't going to allow for a play-date this week so I'm planning on settling for a phone call.
- Determine fall availability for tutoring & piano lessons.
- Spend an afternoon helping my Grandmother.
- Write two blog posts for the blog including a blog about my daughter's recent health concerns.
I think that covers it for the week! What goals do you have for this week?