Monday, March 2, 2015
10 Goals For This Week
I am so thankful to say goodbye to the end of February. It was a hard month for our family as I came down with a bad case of bronchitis that lasted for weeks. Thankfully I am starting to feel better and looking forward to getting back into a nice routine. Here are a few of my goals for this week.
1. Take Elijah to swim lessons and hopefully remember to take along my camera.
2. Enjoy a special story time at the library this week with friends.
3. Begin a detailed packing list for our vacation! We are SO excited and counting down the days before we head to Gatlinburg, TN this spring. It is one of our favorite places and thankfully just a short day trip from our home.
4. Finish adding up our itemized deductions for our taxes and deliver to my favorite CPA (my Dad).
5. Finish reading From This Day Forward.
6. Enjoy dinner with a friend.
7. Read 4 chapters of John MacArthur's Hebrews Commentary.
8. Have a blast having a sleepover with my youngest sister!
9. Meet some sweet mentor friends of ours for dinner.
10. Help throw a bridal shower brunch for a friend from church. (I am helping with decorations and food.)
What about you? Do you have any goals for this week?